RECORD STORE DAY: RECORD DROP 8/29/20 – SOCIAL DISTANCE + SAFETY RULES & GUIDELINES
Beginning Friday, 8/21/20 @ Noon, we will be giving away line placement tickets for RSD Drop 8/29. This will happen everyday at Noon and 3 PM up until the day of the event. Tickets will still be available on the day of the event.
Below we have our rules and guidelines for a safe and socially distanced event. If you have any questions, please do not call. Please check out our post on Instagram or send us a DM..
We’ve been waiting on it and now it is here! Our first RSD event of 2020. If you haven’t been keeping track, the original RSD event has been spaced out into 3 smaller, more manageable events in an effort to keep everyone safe while getting anticipated RSD releases to fans. THIS RSD IS NOT BUSINESS AS USUAL. While we are thrilled to participate we ask that everyone visiting our store on RSD please know and follow our rules which will ensure a safe RSD experience for you, your fellow music fans and staff. Know that we have put great thought and effort into how to get you these products while keeping everyone as safe as possible. We feel that we have a great plan, but know that it may change based on what we deem necessary for safety reasons. We can’t wait to get back to our RSD traditions of complimentary coffee, snacks, delicious Saint Arnold beverages, in-store performances and celebrity pop-ins. Until then … this is what we got.
Rules for RSD at Cactus. Attendees who cannot follow our rules will be
asked to use curbside service after the line has passed.
– NO CAMPING! NO LINE FORMING OF ANY KIND! PAY ATTENTION TO WHEN WE CALL YOUR NUMBER!
– Fans MUST present a printed want list of their RSD requests. This will minimize interaction & help us to social distance. We cannot help you if you do not have a list.
– Attendees must follow our protocols including wearing a mask (covering your mouth AND nose during the entire time that you are at the store), using hand sanitizer and socially distancing.
– Not obeying rules will forfeit your place in line and your chance to purchase RSD product.
– Appointments of 25 people will be allowed to be in line outside the store. ALL others must wait in their cars until directed to line up by our staff.
– Morning sales are by appointment until line has diminished.
– Curbside service for RSD items will take place after line has diminished.
– Online orders via platforms to be announced later may be available after line has passed.
* One thing has not changed: We cannot hold or reserve items per the RSD store pledge that we signed.
Please do not ask us to do so.